Fiskars 91466935J Bypass Lopper Review
Similar Deals Today
When doing your gardening there are some chores which the normal shears cannot perform. Pruning of outgrown branches and cutting of extra suckers is unavoidable for proper gardening. Most of us tend to use the wrong tools for this job leading to most the disappointments documented. We propose the consideration of Fiskars 28 Inch Bypass Lopper (91466949J) when attempting to prune any branch up to one and a half inches diameter.
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood and prevents it from gumming up with sap and debris
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2 inch diameter
- Length: 28 inches
- Lifetime warranty
- It measures 10.5x 1x 28 inches.
- It weighs 2.6 pounds.
The 28-inch Fiskars Bypass Lopper gives smooth and easy cuts on tree branches. It is comfortable use and gives a lasting value. A fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a low-friction coating helps it resist rust while making every cut even easier. It has a Shock-absorbing bumper to eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts, and non-slip comfort grips make Fiskars lopper easier to grip, carry and maneuver when cutting at awkward angles. In addition, durable steel handles provide lasting strength through heavy use.
The Fiskars Lopper is an ideal choice for big cutting tasks although not the best for dry branches. The unit’s fully-hardened stainless steel blades are designed to provide a cleaner cut for living, green growth. The blades are also replaceable, and can cut branches up to one and a half-inches diameter.
Additionally, the blades’ non-stick coating ensures smooth and clean cuts. Durable steel handles feature soft, cushioned grips and a shock-absorbing bumper for all-day comfort.
- Well made very solid tool.
- It is not lightweight nor overly heavy.
- Very sharp
- Comfort grips really are comfortable,
- Nice size, soft and rubberized.
- It will cut through thick hardwood stems with little to moderate effort.
- Suckers and small branches cut with minimal effort.
- They are long enough to get higher branches.
- They have comfortable handles which makes it easy to use during long projects.
- This tool is not ideal for dry branches.
Many models apparently have a wide handle spread; this model is absolutely perfect. An appropriate weight unit with perfect handle spread so that you can get underneath those pesky box elder growths with ease. These ones don’t have the gearing, but they don’t need it anyway. For anyone wanting a lightweight power cutter, this is the one you need. Like most Fiskars products, I think this is perfect for a homeowner who has tree maintenance to do on a semi-regular basis.