KitchenAid KHM512ER Hand Mixer Review
Similar Deals Today
The KitchenAid KHM512ER Hand Mixer is an example of those small appliances which you can’t work without if you want a great cooking for your family and visitors. Mixing things like thick cookie or brownie batter can be a pain. You have to stir and stir, ensuring that everything is mixed in equally.
Just the step of stirring can take up quite a bit of time. Whether you’re in a hurry or you’re tired of dealing with a sore arm after stirring for what seems like forever, a hand mixer, does all of the work for you.
- 5 Speeds: Linear mechanical speed control with 5 settings for precise control, mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one to whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed five
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. The round cord is easy to wipe clean
- Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button
- The Stainless Steel Turbo Beater™ II Accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients; Dishwasher safe
- Includes 2 stainless steel Turbo Beater beaters, which are dishwasher safe
- Settings 1-2 are ideal for slow mixing and blending dough
- Settings 3-4 are ideal for blending butter and sugar and mixing cake batters and frosting
- Setting 5 is ideal for whipping eggs, cream, mousse, and meringue
This high quality handheld mixer can be used in 5 different speeds starting at 260 rpm to around 1100 rpm. The slow start feature is a big boon as the food doesn’t fall out of the mixing bowls.The KitchenAid KHM512ER Hand Mixer has linear mechanical speed controls for selecting speeds than range between a slow stir to a fast whip. Its swivel cord can be locked to either side to accommodate right- or left-handed operators and the lightweight motor makes it easy to handle.
The KitchenAid ultra power 5-speed hand mixer is the perfect go to for nearly all of your mixing needs. Five speeds and two stainless steel turbo beater accessories provide you with the power and control to mix up your favorite cookie dough, mash potatoes and so much more.
What we liked about it
- Soft Start Feature
- Five speeds let you mix ingredients for a variety of recipes
- Speed one is perfect for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients
- Lockable swivel cord can be locked in either the left or right side
The KitchenAid ultra power hand mixer is the perfect go to for nearly all of your mixing needs. Five speeds and two stainless steel turbo beater accessories provide you with the power and control to mix up your favorite cookie dough, mash potatoes and so much more.
It is possible to lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle with ease. The round cord is easy to wipe clean after your mixing is complete.
The accessories can easily be removed from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button so you don’t have to strain changing them.
It has the stainless Steel turbo beater II Accessories that are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients as need arises.
It is important to note that this is a small mixer. You can mix easily and conveniently with it whenever you don’t want to use your big mixer and then add it to the pan you are cooking in. It is light weight so your hand does not get tired holding it.