Similar Deals Today
Having that durable, functional and beautiful dinner set is a wish for every home owner because of the complement t gives to that nicely done meal. There is that sense of comfort and pride when your dinner set attracts the attention of everyone on your dinning table. That is what exactly Melange Dinnerware Nantucket Weave Porcelain 40-Piece Place Setting, White, Service for 8 stands for.
It is designed to coordinate with your existing heirloom pottery as well as mix and match with formal and casual stemware and flatware. The porcelain material makes it suitable to serve your meals from the microwave; the sophisticated yet functional design of the fine china place setting lets you shine during sushi for two or other special meals. The chip resistant plates will perform at your fiesta parties every time and wash white and clean in your dishwasher.
- Dinnerware set includes 8 of each: 10.8-Inch dinner plate; 8.75-Inch salad plate; soup bowl; 10 Oz cup and saucer
- Great for everyday use – Safe to use in Microwave and Dishwasher an Oven (up to 400F)
- Color/pattern: Weave
- Materials: Porcelain
- Number of pieces in set: 40
- Made from porcelain vitrified at temperatures of over 2480 degree f, making it harder and more durable than stoneware or earthenware
- Specially designed rounded edges provide additional chip-resistance; Easily stackable for efficient storage
- Dimensions: : 10.8-Inch dinner plate; 8.75-Inch salad plate; soup bowl; 10 Oz cup and saucer
- Shape: Round
- Material: Ironstone, Earthenware, China, Porcelain, Bone China, Ceramic, Stoneware
- Style: Casual, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Southwestern, Asian, Country
- Pattern: Garden, Holiday, Banded, Coastal, Country, Geometric, Solid, Textured
- Season or Holiday: Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Fall, Spring, Christmas, Winter, Easter, Hanukkah, New Year’s Day
- Color: Multi, White, Beige, Clear, Off-White
It is made to withstand everyday basic catering and can also be used as a commercial hotel collection or at the grand buffet of a wedding. Porcelain is harder and more durable than stoneware or earthenware. The water porosity is close to 0 percent while in stoneware it could be as much as 2%. The Greater the water porosity the greater the possibility of moisture retention in dinnerware and hence lesser the durability. Stoneware is vitrified at approx. 40% lower temperatures compared to Porcelain.
Embossed with an authentic basket pattern from 19th century, Nantucket Weave is a true classic. Complementing both casual and formal table settings, the versatile dinnerware is great for a wedding, birthday or as a Christmas gift. Nantucket Weave makes a great commercial product safe for cutting on with knives and keeping the food surface non-absorbent. It has close to 0-percent water porosity that keeps products strong and break resistant.
What we liked about it
- Specially designed dinnerware with rounded edges provide additional chip-resistance
- Easily stackable for efficient storage
- Close to 0-Percent porosity, blocking moisture absorption that can lead to cracking, chipping and rippling along the interior
- Great for everyday use – safe to use in microwave and dishwasher an oven (upto 400f)
This basic white elegant dinner ware is designed to coordinate with existing heirloom pottery as well as mix and match with formal and casual stemware and flatware. The porcelain material makes it suitable to serve meals from the microwave, and the sophisticated yet functional design of the fine china place setting is sure to dazzle in any setting.
We might omit all good things about Melange Dinnerware Porcelain 40-Piece Place Setting, but we must mention the good quality of the materials. For this sort of models, the quality is one of the most important things we can’t avoid to highlight. As for this model, we’d say, it is worth the money you pay for it. By contrast to other brands, some customers feel that they don’t stuck properly on storage but that alone won’t kill the deal. Notwithstanding the highlighted short coming, this is a worth dinner set to have.