The Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer is one of those few models that can blast through your cleaning chores effortlessly. In fact, it’s way better than most units and even garden hoses on cars, boats, lawn furniture, play equipment, decks, masonry and siding.
- EDITORS RATING
Last updated on September 16, 2019 5:46 pm
If you often get into outdoor cleaning chores, then a pressure washer (often called a power washer) comes handy…that’s if you got one. If in the market for a pressure washer, then you must have come across many options, though, not all are as smart as they appear -at least on paper. The Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer is one of those few models that can blast through your cleaning chores effortlessly.
In fact, it’s way better than most units and even garden hoses on cars, boats, lawn furniture, play equipment, decks, masonry and siding. It delivers enough power to even remove algae, mildew and mulch stains, and in the process your work is only confined to pulling/adjusting the trigger on the spray gun. For that, it deserves a long look as you shop around for a power washer.
- Two 0.9 liter onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent.
- Includes Two 30.4 ounces (0.9 liter) removable detergent tanks.
- Needle clean-out tool, 5 quick connect spray tips.
- Has Detergent Selection Dial.
- It Keeps High Pressure Hose Organized.
- Powerful 14.5 Amp 1800 Watt Motor.
- It has Trigger Gun/Spray Wand Holder.
- Measures 15.6-by-33.9-by-13.5 inches
- Weighs 31 pounds including two wheels for easy movement
- It has four water spray nozzles are 0, 15, 25, 40 degrees and one spray nozzle for soap
The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030, is an ideal washer unless you have very heavy cleaning you want to do in your home. Making a decision to use this product greatly leans towards the fact that it helps you to complete tasks in shorter time than just scrub and wash with an original hose. The SPX3000 electric pressure washer provides powerful 14.5 Amp 1800 Watt Motor to make sure all the dirt, grease and grim get out of your home.