The best Black Friday deals 2020
We’re just two days away from Black Friday 2020, but you don’t have to wait for the day after Thanksgiving to get the best deals. Major US retailers are already rolling out deals and price drops as they seek to extend their discounts and ease shipping timelines.
If you’ve been waiting for the festive season savings, that’s great news. On this Wednesday, before Black Friday on November 27, and just a day away from Thanksgiving, you have early access to bargains. So, what’s on sale for Black Friday this year? In this list we’ll cover most items with the biggest savings and continue to update the list into Black Friday, Thanksgiving Day, CyberMonday all the way into Christmas offers.
In the list below, we’ve curated best Black Friday deals right now, we’re continually tracking the price slashes, but you can rest assured of the best savings this year.
DigitalMag’S TIP🏆: For consumers who are eager to make big savings on Black Friday, our deals advice is to buy early – right now, you can save money, but you can’t save money if you wait till Cyber Monday and the price hikes or the deal expires. Again. You can always return the item(s) if it doesn’t meet your needs thanks to the generous Black Friday return policies from most US retailers. However, you can’t turn back time and score low prices at most stores.
Currently, everyone is on Black Friday: Amazon have their Countdown Deals, Walmart has its own Walmart ‘Rollback Prices’; whatever you call it, it’s that time of the year to shop online and save big.
And, next Monday, Monday 30, Cyber Monday deals and savings will be live, but our annual advice is to nab Black Friday savings when you have the excitement about a price drop. In the next few days, there will be so many sales that it will be hard to tell if you’re getting a deal or flop. So, whether you’re looking to shop for the best SSD or need a discount on the best gaming laptops and desktops, you’re at the right place.
Below, we’ve rounded up the day’s best Black Friday Deals overall right now, we’ll be updating this page all day to ensure you don’t miss on the day’s best deals. We also have dedicated lists of the best Black Friday Laptops, best Gaming Laptop deals, Best Black Friday Desktop Deals, Top Black Friday Gaming PC Savings, Best Black Friday TV Deals, Best Black Friday Chromebook Discounts, and the Best Monitor Deals. Here are the best pre-Black Friday Deals for absolute big savings.back to menu ↑
Amazon Black Friday Deals Right Now
5 used from $29.99
- Meet Echo Dot - Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality - Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer,...
10 used from $59.40
- SIMPLE, STRESS-FREE VENTING with an intuitive steam release switch that automatically resets when lid is closed
- 9-IN-1 APPLIANCES: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, rice cooker, yogurt maker, seamer, food warmer, and sterilizer
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING with 15 customizable Smart Programs: pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, soup, broth, cake, egg, rice, bean, grain, porridge, oatmeal, sterilize, yogurt and sous vide
- Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV and your streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more.
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
SAMSUNG 75-inch Class QLED Q70T Series - 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN75Q70TAFXZA, 2020...
7 used from $1,499.99
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: This powerful processor uses deep learning AI to transform everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- MOTION RATE 240: Minimizes motion blur on screen, so action-packed movies and sports stay smooth and crisp. Native refresh rate: 120Hz
- AMBIENT MODE+: Blends into your space by turning a blank screen into enticing visuals or at-a-glance info.Maximum Power Consumption:270
- QUANTUM HDR: Expands the range of color and detail beyond what's possible on HDTVs.
Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Space Gray (Previous Model)
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
2 used from $46.87
- Purpose-built for reading with a 167 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness lets you read comfortably—indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Unlike a tablet, a single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- 8GB of Storage means thousands of titles on hand all in a compact size.
- Read distraction-free. Highlight passages, look up definitions, translate words, and adjust text size—without ever leaving the page.
5 used from $369.00
- The 2 in 1 that’s your all in one; Instantly transform your Android tablet into a PC desktop experience when you attach the keyboard1 with built in trackpad
- Power to multitask; Thanks to the speed of the fast mobile processor, rapidly switch between apps and tasks or immerse yourself in graphic intensive games; Plus, get PC caliber internal RAM
- All new S Pen included; Now the included S Pen lets you pause and skip at the press of the button; Plus, you can still mark up papers, sign docs and take notes; The S Pen even attaches magnetically for easy storage and charging
3 used from $615.12
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
1 used from $791.99
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
1 used from $69.99
- Alexa can show you more - With an 8" HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging - Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Be entertained - Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Controls
17 used from $35.99
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room? Backyard movie night? Bring ‘em on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you extended range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
5 used from $92.09
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone. Unlike over ear headphones, Aeropex keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening.
- 8-Hours of Music & Calls - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of music or podcasts, plus dual noise-canceling mics for crystal clear calls.
16 used from $28.99
- Incredible picture, incredible value: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV+, Prime Video, Netflix, HBO, and Showtime, to cable alternatives like Sling and Hulu with Live TV, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, less than 0.55lbs,...
6 used from $322.99
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
Introducing Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 release
- Our most affordable Fire TV Stick - Enjoy fast streaming in Full HD. Comes with Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
- Press and ask Alexa - Use your voice to easily search and launch shows across multiple apps.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps - Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes - With thousands included in your Prime membership.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test Including Health Predispositions, Carrier Status, Wellness, and Trait Reports (Before You...
- HEALTH FEATURES: Know your genes. Own your health. Learn how genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions. Find out if you’re a carrier for certain inherited conditions. Discover what your DNA has to say about your well-being and how it can influence certain lifestyle choices.*
- ANCESTRY AND TRAITS FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control - Black
28 used from $170.00
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
back to menu ↑
Where do I find the best Black Friday Deals?
As mentioned earlier, we’ll keep updating this page with the best deals on day leading to Black Friday, November 29, through to Cyber Monday, December 2, so the best option is to bookmark this page right now. There will be deals leading into the festive season, and we’ll be bringing you the best of them, those that we think worth checking out, the moment we see them flash up.back to menu ↑
Will Black Friday 2020 be different this year?
Not really, even with the Covid-19 pandemic, Black Friday 2020 will stick to last year’s trend of not just offering discounts, rather, offering discounts on items you’d actually want to buy. Last year, competition was stiff between Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and B&H Photo, and that’s great news for savers as we head into Black Friday this year.
Specifically, we’re expecting to see big ticket items like 4K TVs with HDR support, Laptops and Desktop PCs – that were once expensive, offered at low prices, and Apple offer cheap iPads, which was a big hit in 2018 Black Friday. We’ll keep this page updated as new products and deals bounce into the online stores.back to menu ↑
How do I get best Black Friday deals in 2020?
For the best savings, some homework really helps. That means you need to be flexible, like if you fancy a Samsung UHD TV, it’s best to think of the features you need rather than a specific model number: the particular model may not be discounted on Black Friday, but a similarly configured unit may be available on offer this season – so do your research well and we’ll do our best to provide the right comparison needed.back to menu ↑
Am I protected when I buy on Black Friday?
Absolutely, you should be as protected as you are when shopping any other time of the year. All you need to do is check on return policies and warranty periods, and make sure you’re shopping at known retailers you trust.